Truck Accident Attorney in Metropolis, IL
Call a Metropolis, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Metropolis, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Metropolis, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Metropolis victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Metropolis truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Below are a handful of tips clients or victims in Metropolis, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Metropolis consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Metropolis can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Metropolis truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our victories here.
Having won over for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Metropolis, IL. It is vital for victims to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Metropolis truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Metropolis clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Metropolis, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Metropolis. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes per year in Missouri. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Metropolis as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Metropolis Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you find out how much your Metropolis truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Metropolis, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Metropolis, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Metropolis truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Metropolis truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Metropolis truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Metropolis? Your accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Metropolis truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Metropolis, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Metropolis, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Metropolis and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Metropolis, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Metropolis victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Metropolis and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Metropolis, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.