Truck Accident Attorney in Mill Shoals, IL
Call a Mill Shoals, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mill Shoals, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Mill Shoals, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Mill Shoals victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Mill Shoals help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal representation. Here are a few things potential victims in Mill Shoals, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Mill Shoals consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Mill Shoals can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Mill Shoals truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled $50 million for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Mill Shoals, IL. It is important for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Mill Shoals truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Mill Shoals clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Mill Shoals, IL.
There are a variety of types of truck accident cases that may happen in Mill Shoals. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Mill Shoals as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Mill Shoals Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you find out how much your Mill Shoals truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Mill Shoals, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Mill Shoals, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Mill Shoals truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Mill Shoals truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Mill Shoals truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Mill Shoals? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mill Shoals truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Mill Shoals, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Mill Shoals, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Mill Shoals and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Mill Shoals, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Mill Shoals victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Mill Shoals and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about winning claims. Our Mill Shoals, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.