Truck Accident Attorney in Miller City, IL
Contact a Miller City, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Miller City, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Miller City, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Miller City victims with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Miller City truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s a handful of highlights clients or victims in Miller City, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of personal injury claims were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Miller City take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Miller City can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling our Miller City truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See our victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Miller City, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Miller City truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Miller City clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Miller City, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident cases that can happen in Miller City. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Miller City as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Miller City Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers can help you figure out how much your Miller City truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine your compensation for a Miller City, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Miller City, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Miller City truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Miller City truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to Miller City truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Miller City truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Miller City, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Miller City, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We are proud to serve clients in Miller City and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Miller City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Miller City victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Miller City and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about winning claims. Our Miller City, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.