Truck Accident Attorney in Morse Hill, MO
Call a Morse Hill, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Morse Hill, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Morse Hill, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Morse Hill victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The Morse Hill truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things potential clients in Morse Hill, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury cases were a result of car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Morse Hill take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Morse Hill can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Morse Hill truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our recent victories here.
Having settled $35 million for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Morse Hill, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Morse Hill truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Morse Hill clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Morse Hill, MO.
There’s a number of types of truck accidents that happen in Morse Hill. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Morse Hill as soon as you can. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Morse Hill Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our attorneys help you understand how much your Morse Hill truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Morse Hill, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Morse Hill, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Morse Hill truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Morse Hill clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Morse Hill truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Morse Hill truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your injury attorney will likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Morse Hill truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Morse Hill, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Morse Hill, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Morse Hill and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Morse Hill, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Morse Hill victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Morse Hill and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Morse Hill, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.