Truck Accident Attorney in Mound City, IL
Contact a Mound City, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mound City, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Mound City, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Mound City victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Mound City are here to support car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here are a few tips potential victims in Mound City, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in Mound City take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Mound City can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Mound City truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Mound City, IL. It is vital for victims to reach out to us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Mound City truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Mound City clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Mound City, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Mound City. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes each year in Missouri. It’s vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Mound City as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Mound City Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys can help you find out how much your Mound City truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Mound City, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Mound City, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Mound City truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Mound City clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Mound City truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal services to Mound City truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Mound City? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mound City truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck wreck claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Mound City, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Mound City, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Mound City and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Mound City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Mound City victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Mound City and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about the claims process. Our Mound City, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.