Truck Accident Attorney in Mount Carmel, IL
Call a Mount Carmel, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mount Carmel, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Mount Carmel, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Mount Carmel victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Mount Carmel help car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here are a handful of things clients in Mount Carmel, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Mount Carmel take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Mount Carmel can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Mount Carmel truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled $35 million throughout his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Mount Carmel, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Mount Carmel truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Mount Carmel clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Mount Carmel, IL.
There are various types of truck accidents that happen in Mount Carmel. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents each year in Missouri. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Mount Carmel as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, making up 9.5% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Mount Carmel Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The personal injury lawyers help you figure out how much your Mount Carmel truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Mount Carmel, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Mount Carmel, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Mount Carmel truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Mount Carmel clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Mount Carmel truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Mount Carmel truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mount Carmel truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Mount Carmel, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Mount Carmel, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to serve clients in Mount Carmel and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Mount Carmel, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Mount Carmel victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Mount Carmel and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more information about truck accidents. Our Mount Carmel, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.