Truck Accident Attorney in Mount Vernon, IL
Call a Mount Vernon, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mount Vernon, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Mount Vernon, IL, families receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal to assist Mount Vernon victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Mount Vernon are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are a handful of things clients or victims in Mount Vernon, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Mount Vernon take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Mount Vernon can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling our Mount Vernon truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Mount Vernon, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to our firm now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Mount Vernon truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Mount Vernon clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Mount Vernon, IL.
There are a number of kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Mount Vernon. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s essential to get a truck accident attorney in Mount Vernon as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Mount Vernon Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Mount Vernon truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Mount Vernon, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Mount Vernon, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Mount Vernon truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Mount Vernon truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Mount Vernon truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Mount Vernon? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Mount Vernon truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Mount Vernon, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Mount Vernon, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Mount Vernon and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Mount Vernon, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Mount Vernon victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Mount Vernon and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Mount Vernon, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.