Truck Accident Attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL
Call a Mulberry Grove, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Mulberry Grove, IL, win vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck collisions. It is our job to assist Mulberry Grove victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Mulberry Grove truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here are a few highlights potential victims in Mulberry Grove, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Mulberry Grove consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Mulberry Grove can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Mulberry Grove truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See our victories here.
Having settled over for clients, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Mulberry Grove truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Mulberry Grove clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Mulberry Grove, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Mulberry Grove. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It is essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Mulberry Grove as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Mulberry Grove Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our lawyers help you understand how much your Mulberry Grove truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Mulberry Grove, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue down the road, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Mulberry Grove, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Mulberry Grove truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Mulberry Grove truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to open a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Mulberry Grove truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Mulberry Grove? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Mulberry Grove truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Mulberry Grove, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Mulberry Grove, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Mulberry Grove and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Mulberry Grove, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Mulberry Grove victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Mulberry Grove and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Mulberry Grove, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.