Truck Accident Attorney in Murphysboro, IL
Call a Murphysboro, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Murphysboro, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Murphysboro, IL, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job at Dixon to assist Murphysboro victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Murphysboro truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Below are some tips potential victims in Murphysboro, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury claims were a result of traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Murphysboro take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Murphysboro can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Murphysboro truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Murphysboro, IL. It is essential for victims to contact our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Murphysboro truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Murphysboro clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Murphysboro, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Murphysboro. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Murphysboro as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Murphysboro Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. The injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Murphysboro truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Murphysboro, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Murphysboro, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Murphysboro truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Murphysboro truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck accident case? Dixon provides free legal representation to Murphysboro truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Murphysboro truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic wreck claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Murphysboro, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Murphysboro, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Murphysboro and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Murphysboro, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support Murphysboro victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Murphysboro and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Murphysboro, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.