Truck Accident Attorney in Nashville, IL
Call a Nashville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Nashville, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Nashville, IL, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our job to assist Nashville victims and their families with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The Nashville truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Below are a few tips victims in Nashville, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Nashville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Nashville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Nashville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Nashville, IL. It’s important for victims to call us today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Nashville truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Nashville clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Nashville, IL.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accidents that happen in Nashville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes in Missouri every year. It’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Nashville as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Nashville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you find out how much your Nashville truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Nashville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Nashville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Nashville truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Nashville clients.
Here are more things to know about Nashville truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Nashville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Nashville truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Nashville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Nashville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Nashville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Nashville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Nashville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Nashville and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Nashville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.