Truck Accident Attorney in New Haven, MO
Call a New Haven, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in New Haven, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in New Haven, MO, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist New Haven victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in New Haven represent car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here are a few highlights potential clients in New Haven, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of personal injury claims involve traffic collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in New Haven consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in New Haven can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our New Haven truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in New Haven, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a New Haven truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to New Haven clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in New Haven, MO.
There are several different types of truck accidents that may happen in New Haven. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s important to call a truck accident attorney in New Haven as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for New Haven Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your New Haven truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a New Haven, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in New Haven, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected New Haven truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our New Haven clients.
Below, you will find more things to know about New Haven truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to New Haven truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in New Haven? Your injury attorney will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your New Haven truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in New Haven, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your New Haven, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in New Haven and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in New Haven, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports New Haven victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near New Haven and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional information about truck accident claims. Our New Haven, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.