Truck Accident Attorney in New Melle, MO
Contact a New Melle, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in New Melle, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps New Melle, MO, families win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal to assist New Melle victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The New Melle truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Here are a few things potential victims in New Melle, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in New Melle take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in New Melle can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the New Melle truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled $35 million for clients, has become a leading truck accident attorney in New Melle, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a New Melle truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to New Melle clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in New Melle, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident claims that can happen in New Melle. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck crashes in Missouri per year. It is crucial to call a truck accident attorney in New Melle as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for New Melle Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you understand how much your New Melle truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a New Melle, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurance companies or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in New Melle, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable New Melle truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about New Melle truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal services to New Melle truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your New Melle truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in New Melle, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your New Melle, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in New Melle and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in New Melle, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. We support New Melle victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near New Melle and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our New Melle, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.