Truck Accident Attorney in Newton, IL
Contact a Newton, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Newton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Newton, IL, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Newton victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Newton are here to support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal help. Here’s a handful of things clients or victims in Newton, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Newton take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Newton can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Newton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our cases here.
Having won upwards of clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Newton, IL. It is vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Newton truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Newton clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Newton, IL.
There are a number of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Newton. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Newton as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Newton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our attorneys can help you understand how much your Newton truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Newton, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue once you settle, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Newton, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Newton truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Newton clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Newton truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue an injury case? Dixon provides free legal services to Newton truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Newton? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Newton truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic wreck case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Newton, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Newton, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in Newton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Newton, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Newton victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Newton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Newton, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.