Truck Accident Attorney in Norris City, IL
Call a Norris City, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Norris City, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Norris City, IL, families receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Norris City victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Norris City truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights potential clients in Norris City, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury claims were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Norris City take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Norris City can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Norris City truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won over throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Norris City, IL. It’s important for victims to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Norris City truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Norris City clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Norris City, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Norris City. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s important to contact a truck accident attorney in Norris City as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Norris City Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you deserve. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your Norris City truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Norris City, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Norris City, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Norris City truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Norris City truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to start an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Norris City truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Norris City truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash case? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Norris City, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Norris City, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Norris City and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Norris City, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Norris City victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Norris City and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Norris City, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.