Truck Accident Attorney in Oakdale, IL
Contact a Oakdale, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Oakdale, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Oakdale, IL, get vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our job to assist Oakdale victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The Oakdale truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here are some highlights potential clients in Oakdale, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of injury cases were a result of traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Oakdale consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Oakdale can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Oakdale truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Oakdale, IL. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with us today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Oakdale truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Oakdale clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Oakdale, IL.
There are several different kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Oakdale. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Oakdale as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Oakdale Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our attorneys can help you figure out how much your Oakdale truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Oakdale, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Oakdale, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Oakdale truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Oakdale truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to Oakdale truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Oakdale truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto crash claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Oakdale, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Oakdale, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in Oakdale and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Oakdale, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Oakdale victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Oakdale and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Oakdale, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.