Truck Accident Attorney in Oakville, MO
Call a Oakville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Oakville, MO. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Oakville, MO, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Oakville victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Oakville are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here are a handful of things clients in Oakville, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury claims involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Oakville take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Oakville can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Oakville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Oakville, MO. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Oakville truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Oakville clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Oakville, MO.
There are a variety of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Oakville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Oakville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Oakville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your Oakville truck accident case is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Oakville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger concern weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Case in Oakville, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Oakville truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Oakville clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Oakville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident claim? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Oakville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Oakville? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Oakville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start a traffic wreck claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Oakville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Oakville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to represent clients in Oakville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Oakville, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Oakville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Oakville and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Oakville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.