Truck Accident Attorney in O’Fallon, MO
Call a O’Fallon, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in O’Fallon, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in O’Fallon, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our job to assist O’Fallon victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in O’Fallon support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal representation. Here are a handful of tips potential clients in O’Fallon, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all injury cases involve traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in O’Fallon consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in O’Fallon can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting our O’Fallon truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having settled over for clients, has become a leading truck accident attorney in O’Fallon, MO. It is vital for victims to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a O’Fallon truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to O’Fallon clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in O’Fallon, MO.
There are several different types of truck accidents that happen in O’Fallon. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It is important to contact a truck accident attorney in O’Fallon as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for O’Fallon Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your O’Fallon truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a O’Fallon, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is exactly why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in O’Fallon, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed O’Fallon truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about O’Fallon truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to O’Fallon truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your O’Fallon truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck case? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in O’Fallon, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your O’Fallon, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We are proud to represent clients and their families in O’Fallon and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in O’Fallon, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support O’Fallon victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near O’Fallon and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our O’Fallon, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.