Truck Accident Attorney in Olney, IL
Contact a Olney, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Olney, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Olney, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Olney victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Olney represent car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Below are a handful of highlights potential victims in Olney, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury cases involve motor vehicle accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Olney take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Olney can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Olney truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our cases here.
Having settled $50 million in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Olney, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to contact our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Olney truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Olney clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Olney, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accident claims that may happen in Olney. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Olney as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Olney Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you understand how much your Olney truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Olney, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is essential to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Olney, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Olney truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Olney clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Olney truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Olney truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Olney? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Olney truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a truck crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Olney, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Olney, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to represent clients in Olney and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Olney, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Olney victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Olney and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Olney, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.