Truck Accident Attorney in Omaha, IL
Call a Omaha, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Omaha, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Omaha, IL, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Omaha victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Omaha truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal help. Here are a few tips clients or victims in Omaha, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Omaha take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Omaha can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Omaha truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our recent victories here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Omaha, IL. It’s crucial for victims to reach out to Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Omaha truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Omaha clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Omaha, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accidents that happen in Omaha. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck accidents annually in Missouri. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Omaha as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Omaha Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you and your family the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you understand how much your Omaha truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Omaha, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Omaha, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Omaha truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find more common questions about Omaha truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Omaha truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in Omaha? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Omaha truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto wreck claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Omaha, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Omaha, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are thousands of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Omaha and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Omaha, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Omaha victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Omaha and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accident claims. Our Omaha, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.