Truck Accident Attorney in Overland, MO
Call a Overland, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Overland, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Overland, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job to assist Overland victims with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Overland help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here are a few things potential victims in Overland, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Overland consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Overland can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 occured on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Overland truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See our recent victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Overland, MO. It is essential for victims to contact our firm now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Overland truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Overland clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Overland, MO.
There are a number of types of truck accident cases that may happen in Overland. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks per year in Missouri. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Overland as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Overland Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys help you find out how much your Overland truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a Overland, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern down the road, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Overland, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Overland truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Overland truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Overland truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Overland? Your injury attorney will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Overland truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident claim? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Overland, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Overland, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We are proud to serve clients in Overland and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Overland, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Overland victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Overland and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about the claims process. Our Overland, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.