Truck Accident Attorney in Pacific, MO
Call a Pacific, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Pacific, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Pacific, MO, families receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist Pacific victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Pacific support car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are some highlights clients in Pacific, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims involve car and truck collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Pacific take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Pacific can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 occured at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Pacific truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Pacific, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to contact Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Pacific truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Pacific clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Pacific, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Pacific. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It is vital to call a truck accident attorney in Pacific as soon as possible. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Pacific Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The injury lawyers help you find out how much your Pacific truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Pacific, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Pacific, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected Pacific truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more commonly asked questions about Pacific truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Pacific truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Pacific? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Pacific truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Pacific, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Pacific, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Pacific and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Pacific, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Pacific victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Pacific and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Pacific, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.