Truck Accident Attorney in Parkersburg, IL
Contact a Parkersburg, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Parkersburg, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Parkersburg, IL, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Parkersburg victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Parkersburg are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Below are some highlights victims in Parkersburg, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Parkersburg take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Parkersburg can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Parkersburg truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Parkersburg, IL. It is important for victims to call us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Parkersburg truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Parkersburg clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Parkersburg, IL.
There are various kinds of truck accident cases that happen in Parkersburg. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck accidents in Missouri per year. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in Parkersburg as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Parkersburg Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your Parkersburg truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Parkersburg, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s so important to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Parkersburg, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Parkersburg truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Parkersburg clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Parkersburg truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Parkersburg truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Parkersburg truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Parkersburg, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Parkersburg, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Parkersburg and throughout the Midwest. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Parkersburg, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Parkersburg victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Parkersburg and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about the claims process. Our Parkersburg, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.