Truck Accident Attorney in Percy, IL
Call a Percy, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Percy, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Percy, IL, get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist Percy victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Percy truck accident attorneys support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips potential clients in Percy, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all injury claims were a result of traffic accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Percy take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Percy can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling our Percy truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled $50 million clients and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Percy, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to reach out to us today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Percy truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Percy clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Percy, IL.
There are a number of types of truck accident cases that can happen in Percy. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents annually in Missouri. It is essential to call a truck accident attorney in Percy as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Percy Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. The truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Percy truck accident case or claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Percy, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Percy, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Percy truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Below, you will find more commonly asked questions about Percy truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open a truck accident case? Dixon offers free legal representation to Percy truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Percy truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin a truck accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Percy, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Percy, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, you may be involved in an accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Percy and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Percy, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Percy victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Percy and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Percy, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.