Truck Accident Attorney in Perryville, MO
Call a Perryville, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Perryville, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Perryville, MO, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist Perryville victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Perryville represent car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal counsel. Here are a few highlights clients or victims in Perryville, MO, may need to know about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury cases involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Perryville take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Perryville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Perryville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See our victories here.
Having won upwards of in his career, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Perryville, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Perryville truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Perryville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Perryville, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accidents that happen in Perryville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Perryville as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
We also see a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Perryville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you figure out how much your Perryville truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Perryville, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Perryville, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable Perryville truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Perryville clients.
Here are more common questions about Perryville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin a truck accident claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Perryville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Perryville? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Perryville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Perryville, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Perryville, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Perryville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Perryville, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Perryville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Perryville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Perryville, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.