Truck Accident Attorney in Pevely, MO
Contact a Pevely, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Pevely, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Pevely, MO, families get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Pevely victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Pevely truck accident attorneys support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s some things clients or victims in Pevely, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury cases involve traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Pevely consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Pevely can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Commercial truck wrecks, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as contacting the Pevely truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our victories here.
Having won $35 million for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Pevely, MO. It is vital for victims to call us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Pevely truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Pevely clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Pevely, MO.
There are a variety of kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Pevely. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck crashes annually in Missouri. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Pevely as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Pevely Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. The personal injury lawyers help you find out how much your Pevely truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Pevely, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Pevely, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Pevely truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Pevely clients.
Below, you will find more common questions about Pevely truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Pevely truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Pevely? Your accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pevely truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck wreck claim? It is easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Pevely, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Call Your Pevely, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients in Pevely and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Pevely, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support Pevely victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Pevely and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our Pevely, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.