Truck Accident Attorney in Pickneyville, IL
Contact a Pickneyville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Pickneyville, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Pickneyville, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Pickneyville victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The Pickneyville truck accident attorneys help car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Here are some things potential clients or victims in Pickneyville, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury cases involve traffic accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay out half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the claim. Typically, truck crash claims in Pickneyville take into consideration any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Pickneyville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Pickneyville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for victims and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Pickneyville, IL. It is crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with Dixon now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Pickneyville truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Pickneyville clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Pickneyville, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in Pickneyville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri every year. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Pickneyville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Pickneyville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you need. Our lawyers can help you find out how much your Pickneyville truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Pickneyville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it’s so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Pickneyville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Pickneyville truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more common questions about Pickneyville truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to bring a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal services to Pickneyville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Pickneyville? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Pickneyville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Pickneyville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Pickneyville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Pickneyville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Pickneyville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Pickneyville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Pickneyville and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accident claims. Our Pickneyville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.