Truck Accident Attorney in Pocahontas, IL
Contact a Pocahontas, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Pocahontas, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our lawyers offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Pocahontas, IL, get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Pocahontas victims with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in Pocahontas help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Here’s a few highlights potential clients in Pocahontas, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all injury claims involve traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Pocahontas take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Pocahontas can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling the Pocahontas truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 clients and their families, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Pocahontas, IL. It is crucial for victims to contact our firm today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Pocahontas truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Pocahontas clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Pocahontas, IL.
There are various types of truck accident claims that may happen in Pocahontas. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s vital to contact a truck accident attorney in Pocahontas as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Pocahontas Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers help you find out how much your Pocahontas truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Pocahontas, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is exactly why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Pocahontas, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Pocahontas truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find more things to know about Pocahontas truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Pocahontas truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in Pocahontas? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Pocahontas truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic accident case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Pocahontas, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Pocahontas, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients in Pocahontas and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Pocahontas, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. We support Pocahontas victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Pocahontas and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about truck accident claims. Our Pocahontas, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.