Truck Accident Attorney in Prairie du Rocher, IL
Contact a Prairie du Rocher, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Prairie du Rocher, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Prairie du Rocher, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Prairie du Rocher victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for more information and a case review.
The Prairie du Rocher truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal help. Below are a few highlights potential victims in Prairie du Rocher, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Usually, truck crash claims in Prairie du Rocher consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Prairie du Rocher can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the Prairie du Rocher truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having settled $35 million clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Prairie du Rocher, IL. It’s crucial for victims and their families to contact our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Prairie du Rocher truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Prairie du Rocher clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Prairie du Rocher, IL.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that may happen in Prairie du Rocher. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck crashes per year in Missouri. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in Prairie du Rocher as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Prairie du Rocher Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you deserve. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your Prairie du Rocher truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Prairie du Rocher, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Prairie du Rocher, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Prairie du Rocher truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Prairie du Rocher clients.
Below, you will find a few more commonly asked questions about Prairie du Rocher truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start an injury case? Dixon provides free legal services to Prairie du Rocher truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Prairie du Rocher truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Prairie du Rocher, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Prairie du Rocher, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Dixon proud to represent clients in Prairie du Rocher and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Prairie du Rocher, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Prairie du Rocher victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Prairie du Rocher and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Prairie du Rocher, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.