Truck Accident Attorney in Red Bud, IL
Contact a Red Bud, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Red Bud, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal counsel to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Red Bud, IL, win car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal to assist Red Bud victims with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Red Bud truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal representation. Here are a few things victims in Red Bud, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and opening a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of personal injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in Red Bud take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Red Bud can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Semi-truck wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as contacting our Red Bud truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Red Bud, IL. It’s vital for victims and their families to call Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Red Bud truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Red Bud clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Red Bud, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that can happen in Red Bud. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s important to get a truck accident attorney in Red Bud as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Red Bud Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys help you understand how much your Red Bud truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Red Bud, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger concern down the road, which is precisely why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Red Bud, IL
Chris Dixon is a respected Red Bud truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Red Bud clients.
Here are more common questions about Red Bud truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to open an injury case? Dixon offers free legal services to Red Bud truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Red Bud truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck crash case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Red Bud, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Red Bud, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck crashes every year, you could be in a truck-related crash. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to serve clients and their families in Red Bud and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Red Bud, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Red Bud victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Red Bud and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Red Bud, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.