Truck Accident Attorney in Robinson, IL
Contact a Robinson, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Robinson, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Robinson, IL, families receive vehicle and personal injury compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It’s our job to assist Robinson victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The Robinson truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Below are a few things potential victims in Robinson, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all injury claims were a result of motor vehicle wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Robinson take into consideration lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Robinson can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck crashes, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting the Robinson truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Robinson, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Robinson truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Robinson clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Robinson, IL.
There are a number of types of truck accident claims that may happen in Robinson. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck crashes in Missouri every year. It is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in Robinson as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which makes up 9.5% of all traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Robinson Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Robinson truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Robinson, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a major concern once you settle, which is precisely why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Robinson, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Robinson truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more common questions about Robinson truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Robinson truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Robinson truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Robinson, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Robinson, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the thousands of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients in Robinson and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Robinson, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Robinson victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Robinson and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our Robinson, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.