Truck Accident Attorney in Rockwood, IL
Contact a Rockwood, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Rockwood, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Rockwood, IL, receive vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Rockwood victims with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in Rockwood are here to support car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here are a few tips potential clients or victims in Rockwood, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all injury claims involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the claim. Usually, truck wreck claims in Rockwood consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Rockwood can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling our Rockwood truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled upwards of in his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Rockwood, IL. It is important for victims to contact Dixon now if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Rockwood truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Rockwood clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in Rockwood, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accident claims that happen in Rockwood. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Rockwood as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Rockwood Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you figure out how much your Rockwood truck accident claim or case is worth. There are many reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Rockwood, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it is essential to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Rockwood, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Rockwood truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Rockwood clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Rockwood truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal services to Rockwood truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Rockwood truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a traffic crash claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Rockwood, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your Rockwood, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Rockwood and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Rockwood, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Rockwood victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Rockwood and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about truck accidents. Our Rockwood, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.