Truck Accident Attorney in Rosiclare, IL
Call a Rosiclare, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Rosiclare, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Rosiclare, IL, families get personal injury and vehicle accident compensation from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It is our goal to assist Rosiclare victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The Rosiclare truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are a handful of highlights potential victims in Rosiclare, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Rosiclare consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Rosiclare can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are typically worth more than premise liability or car accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of deaths in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Rosiclare truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having settled upwards of throughout his career, has become a leading truck accident attorney in Rosiclare, IL. It is important for victims to get in touch with our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Rosiclare truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Rosiclare clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Rosiclare, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accident cases that happen in Rosiclare. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s important to call a truck accident attorney in Rosiclare as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Rosiclare Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you figure out how much your Rosiclare truck accident claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Rosiclare, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurers or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a larger issue once you settle, which is exactly why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Rosiclare, IL
Christopher Dixon is a notable Rosiclare truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Rosiclare clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Rosiclare truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to start a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal representation to Rosiclare truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you that this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Rosiclare truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long do cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring an auto wreck claim? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Rosiclare, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident lawyers are here to you and your family.
Call Your Rosiclare, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in Rosiclare and throughout the Midwest. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Rosiclare, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Rosiclare victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Rosiclare and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Rosiclare, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.