Truck Accident Attorney in Royalton, IL
Call a Royalton, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Royalton, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Royalton, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal to assist Royalton victims and their families with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The Royalton truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here are some things victims in Royalton, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in Royalton consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Royalton can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Truck accidents, however, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Royalton truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View our recent victories here.
Having settled $35 million clients and their families, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Royalton, IL. It is essential for victims and their families to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Royalton truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Royalton clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Royalton, IL.
There’s several different kinds of truck accidents that happen in Royalton. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks in Missouri per year. It is pertinent to contact a truck accident attorney in Royalton as soon as you’re able to. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of all traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Royalton Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers help you understand how much your Royalton truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a Royalton, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Royalton, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Royalton truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Royalton truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to open a truck accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Royalton truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number differs changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Royalton truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident claim? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Royalton, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Royalton, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck crashes each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients in Royalton and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Royalton, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports Royalton victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Royalton and in Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with more info about truck accidents. Our Royalton, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.