Truck Accident Attorney in Russellville, IL
Contact a Russellville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Russellville, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Russellville, IL, get vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our goal to assist Russellville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Russellville represent car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here’s a handful of tips victims in Russellville, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of injury claims involve car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Russellville consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Russellville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than premise liability or car accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the Russellville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View our cases here.
Having won $35 million for victims and their families, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Russellville, IL. It is important for victims and their families to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Russellville truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Russellville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Russellville, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that happen in Russellville. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s crucial to call a truck accident attorney in Russellville as soon as you can. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities every year, making up 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Russellville Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Russellville truck accident case or claim is worth. There are multiple reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Russellville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurance companies or juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Russellville, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Russellville truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more common questions about Russellville truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to begin a truck crash claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Russellville truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Russellville truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Russellville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Russellville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are tens of thousands of truck crashes every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Russellville and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Russellville, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Russellville victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Russellville and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Russellville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.