Truck Accident Attorney in Salem, IL
Call a Salem, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Salem, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we provide legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Salem, IL, get personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal to assist Salem victims with veteran legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The Salem truck accident attorneys support car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here’s some things potential clients or victims in Salem, IL, may need to know about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all personal injury claims were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Salem take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Salem can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is in the neighborhood $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 occured at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Salem truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See Dixon’s recent victories here.
Having won $35 million in his career, Chris Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Salem, IL. It is essential for victims to contact our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a Salem truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Salem clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Salem, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accidents that happen in Salem. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of large truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s important to call a truck accident attorney in Salem as soon as possible. You can find a list of common truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related fatalities. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Salem Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. The personal injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your Salem truck accident claim is worth. There are several reasons that determine your compensation for a Salem, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger issue down the road, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in Salem, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Salem truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win cases for our Salem clients.
Here are a few more things to know about Salem truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury claim? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Salem truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a truck accident case in Salem? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Salem truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Salem, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your Salem, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to represent clients in Salem and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Salem, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports Salem victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Salem and in St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about truck accidents. Our Salem, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.