Truck Accident Attorney in Sesser, IL
Contact a Sesser, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Sesser, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Sesser, IL, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck crashes. It’s our goal to assist Sesser victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Sesser truck accident attorneys are here to support car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal representation. Here are a handful of things potential victims in Sesser, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Sesser consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Sesser can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 were at insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as contacting our Sesser truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s cases here.
Having settled upwards of clients and their families, is a leading truck accident attorney in Sesser, IL. It’s essential for victims and their families to reach out to Dixon today if you have been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Sesser truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Sesser clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Sesser, IL.
There’s several different types of truck accidents that can happen in Sesser. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck accidents per year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Sesser as soon as you’re able to. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Sesser Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our attorneys can help you figure out how much your Sesser truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Sesser, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Sesser, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Sesser truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more common questions about Sesser truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a truck accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal counsel to Sesser truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sesser truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a truck accident case? It’s easy: Call a truck accident attorney in Sesser, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Sesser, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Sesser and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Sesser, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Sesser victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near Sesser and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with additional information about truck accident claims. Our Sesser, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.