Truck Accident Attorney in Shawneetown, IL
Call a Shawneetown, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Shawneetown, IL. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Shawneetown, IL, win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Shawneetown victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Shawneetown support car accident victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Below are some tips potential victims in Shawneetown, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of personal injury claims were a result of car and truck wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurers pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the case. Typically, truck crash claims in Shawneetown take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Shawneetown can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck accidents, however, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- Most large truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our Shawneetown truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our cases here.
Having settled over for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Shawneetown, IL. It is important for victims to reach out to our firm today if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Shawneetown truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Shawneetown clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Shawneetown, IL.
There’s various kinds of truck accident claims that may happen in Shawneetown. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s pertinent to get a truck accident attorney in Shawneetown as soon as possible. You can find a list of common types of truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Shawneetown Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our lawyers help you understand how much your Shawneetown truck accident case is worth. There are several reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Shawneetown, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Shawneetown, IL
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed Shawneetown truck accident attorney. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find a few more things to know about Shawneetown truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to bring a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to Shawneetown truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Shawneetown truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long is the process? This also depends on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic crash claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Shawneetown, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Shawneetown, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the thousands of truck accidents each year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in Shawneetown and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Shawneetown, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Comprehensive Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Shawneetown victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Shawneetown and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about the claims process. Our Shawneetown, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.