Truck Accident Attorney in Shiloh, IL
Contact a Shiloh, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Shiloh, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Shiloh, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job to assist Shiloh victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a consultation and case review.
The Shiloh truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Here are a handful of things clients in Shiloh, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Shiloh consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Shiloh can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32% of deaths in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Shiloh truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Shiloh, IL. It’s important for victims and their families to reach out to us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Shiloh truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Shiloh clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Shiloh, IL.
There are various kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Shiloh. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck accidents each year in Missouri. It’s essential to get a truck accident attorney in Shiloh as soon as you can. You can find a list of common types of truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related deaths. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for Shiloh Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. The truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your Shiloh truck accident claim or case is worth. There are several reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Shiloh, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is so important to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Shiloh, IL
Christopher Dixon is a respected Shiloh truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Shiloh truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? Dixon offers free legal counsel to Shiloh truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will likely tell you that this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Shiloh truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also depends on a number of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck crash case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Shiloh, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Shiloh, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck crashes every year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Shiloh and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services and a consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in Shiloh, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support Shiloh victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Shiloh and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Shiloh, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.