Truck Accident Attorney in Sims, IL
Call a Sims, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Sims, IL. At Dixon, we offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Sims, IL, families win personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Sims victims with experienced legal representation. You can contact our truck accident attorneys today for a free consultation and case review.
The Sims truck accident attorneys represent car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal counsel. Here’s some tips clients in Sims, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of all injury cases were a result of motor vehicle accidents.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the rest are considered are defined as “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck wreck claims in Sims consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Sims can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of deaths in 2016 happened on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as calling our Sims truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled over throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Sims, IL. It is essential for victims to contact us today if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a Sims truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to Sims clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in Sims, IL.
There are several different types of truck accident cases that can happen in Sims. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Sims as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents every year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Sims Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. The truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Sims truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a Sims, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurers or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Sims, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Sims truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Sims truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? Dixon provides free legal representation to Sims truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to potential clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Sims truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto crash case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Sims, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your Sims, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are thousands of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in Sims and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sims, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other types of injury cases. Our firm supports Sims victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal counsel. These include:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Sims and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional information about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Sims, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.