Truck Accident Attorney in Spanish Lake, MO
Call a Spanish Lake, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Spanish Lake, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal representation to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Spanish Lake, MO, get car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist Spanish Lake victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Spanish Lake are here to help car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Below are some tips potential victims in Spanish Lake, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and winning a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of injury claims involve traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in Spanish Lake consider medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in Spanish Lake can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is about $30,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. An average of 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- The majority of large truck accidents happen on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as calling the Spanish Lake truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our victories here.
Having won $50 million in his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in Spanish Lake, MO. It’s vital for victims and their families to get in touch with us now if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a Spanish Lake truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Spanish Lake clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in Spanish Lake, MO.
There are a number of kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in Spanish Lake. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s vital to get a truck accident attorney in Spanish Lake as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident claims:
We also see lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which equals about 10% of annual auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Spanish Lake Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you and your family the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you understand how much your Spanish Lake truck accident case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine the amount you can win for a Spanish Lake, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s important to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in Spanish Lake, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected Spanish Lake truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect professional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about Spanish Lake truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to Spanish Lake truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in Spanish Lake? Your injury attorney will most likely tell you this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your Spanish Lake truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How much time does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident case? It’s simple: Call a truck accident attorney in Spanish Lake, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your Spanish Lake, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
There are tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, the odds of being in a truck-related crash aren’t low. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients in Spanish Lake and throughout the Midwest. Reach out to Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Spanish Lake, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Spanish Lake victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Spanish Lake and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about truck accident claims. Our Spanish Lake, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.