Truck Accident Attorney in Sparta, IL
Call a Sparta, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Sparta, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, we offer legal counsel to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in Sparta, IL, receive personal injury and vehicle accident compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Sparta victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for more information and a case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Sparta are here to support car accident victims in Illinois and Missouri who need legal counsel. Here are a handful of things clients or victims in Sparta, IL, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and winning a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims were a result of traffic wrecks.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurers pay out 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in Sparta consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in Sparta can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents annually.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to the Sparta truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. View our cases here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in Sparta, IL. It’s crucial for victims to get in touch with our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a Sparta truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to Sparta clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Cases in Sparta, IL.
There’s a number of types of truck accidents that can happen in Sparta. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are 100s of commercial truck accidents per year in Missouri. It is vital to get a truck accident attorney in Sparta as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Sparta Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal in mind: To get you the compensation you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you understand how much your Sparta truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons that affect the amount of reimbursement you can win for a Sparta, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to note that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is crucial to contact a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in Sparta, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable Sparta truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Sparta clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about Sparta truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to start a truck crash case? Dixon offers free legal services to Sparta truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a claim? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Sparta truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you start the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I begin an auto accident claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Sparta, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Call Your Sparta, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents every year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients in Sparta and throughout the Midwest. Contact Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Sparta victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near Sparta and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about truck accidents. Our Sparta, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.