Truck Accident Attorney in St. Ann, MO
Call a St. Ann, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Ann, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal representation to victims who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps St. Ann, MO, families get car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It is our job to assist St. Ann victims with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Ann are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here’s some things potential clients or victims in St. Ann, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 50 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of traffic wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay out half of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get varies on the claim. Typically, truck accident claims in St. Ann consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in St. Ann can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average personal injury award is around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually more expensive to defendants than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Tractor-trailer wrecks, however, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- The majority of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and only 7% (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to the St. Ann truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. Check out our cases here.
Having settled upwards of for clients, has become a leading truck accident attorney in St. Ann, MO. It is essential for victims to get in touch with us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a St. Ann truck accident attorney, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to St. Ann clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in St. Ann, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accident cases that happen in St. Ann. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck wrecks each year in Missouri. It is essential to get a truck accident attorney in St. Ann as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck fatalities per year, which equals about 9.5% of all auto-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Ann Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Dixon’s truck accident and personal injury attorneys can help you find out how much your St. Ann truck accident claim is worth. There are many reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a St. Ann, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to note that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may turn into a much larger issue weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in St. Ann, MO
Christopher Dixon is a well-reviewed St. Ann truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
Here are more common questions about St. Ann truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to open a truck accident claim? Dixon offers free legal services to St. Ann truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to potential clients. If you win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your accident attorney will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of expenses like medical bills and lost wages. Your St. Ann truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to win an accident claim? This also depends on a number of factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I start a traffic crash claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in St. Ann, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your St. Ann, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
There are thousands of truck accidents each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. We are proud to serve clients and their families in St. Ann and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. Our Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Ann, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports St. Ann victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near St. Ann and throughout the Greater St. Louis area. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about winning claims. Our St. Ann, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.