Truck Accident Attorney in St. Charles, MO
Contact a St. Charles, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Charles, MO. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in St. Charles, MO, receive car or truck accidents and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It is our job at Dixon to assist St. Charles victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Charles help car accident victims and their families throughout the Greater St. Louis area who need legal counsel. Below are some things potential clients or victims in St. Charles, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and bringing a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all personal injury claims involve car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Typically, truck wreck claims in St. Charles take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in St. Charles can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average award for an injury claim is about $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. An average of 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. 32% of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the St. Charles truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. Check out Dixon’s victories here.
Having settled over for victims and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in St. Charles, MO. It’s essential for victims to reach out to us now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a St. Charles truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. The Dixon Injury firm is available 24/7 to St. Charles clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in St. Charles, MO.
There are a variety of types of truck accidents that may happen in St. Charles. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks annually in Missouri. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in St. Charles as soon as possible. Here are some common truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Charles Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. The injury lawyers can help you find out how much your St. Charles truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that determine your compensation for a St. Charles, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to point out that insurers or juries will take into consideration a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a major issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it’s crucial to hire a truck accident attorney right away.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in St. Charles, MO
Christopher Dixon is a respected St. Charles truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our St. Charles clients.
Below, you will find a few more things to know about St. Charles truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to St. Charles truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for potential clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- How much can I win a claim? Your truck accident attorney will most likely tell you this number varies is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your St. Charles truck accident attorney works to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also varies on a number of factors. The quicker you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled out of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I begin a traffic wreck case? It’s simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in St. Charles, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your St. Charles, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. We’re proud to represent clients and their families in St. Charles and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Charles, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. We support St. Charles victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near St. Charles and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with additional info about truck accidents. Our St. Charles, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.