Truck Accident Attorney in St. Clair, MO
Contact a St. Clair, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Clair, MO. At Dixon, we provide legal representation to people who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in St. Clair, MO, win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. The Dixon Injury Firm specializes in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It is our goal to assist St. Clair victims and their families with seasoned legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The St. Clair truck accident attorneys help car accident victims and their families throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal help. Below are a handful of things potential victims in St. Clair, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to half of injury cases involve motor vehicle collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s fatality rate is only 3 percent.
- Usually, insurers pay 50 percent of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck wreck claims in St. Clair consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in St. Clair can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is somewhere around $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth more than a million dollars. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of deaths in 2016 happened on freeways and interstates, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our St. Clair truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Dixon provides 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. View our recent victories here.
Having settled $50 million clients and their families, has become a leading truck accident attorney in St. Clair, MO. It’s vital for victims to call us now if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you get a St. Clair truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the reward you deserve. We are available 24/7 to St. Clair clients.
Types of Truck Accident Claims in St. Clair, MO.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident claims that can happen in St. Clair. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of truck accidents per year in Missouri. It’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney in St. Clair as soon as you can. You can find a list of common truck accident claims:
We also see several road construction accidents every year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 10% of annual auto-related deaths. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly three-fourths of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Clair Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our truck accident lawyers can help you figure out how much your St. Clair truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a St. Clair, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger issue several months after an accident, which is precisely why it is crucial to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in St. Clair, MO
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed St. Clair truck accident attorney. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win claims for our [city clients.
You can find more commonly asked questions about St. Clair truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to bring a traffic accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal representation to St. Clair truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in St. Clair? Your accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number varies changes based on the case. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your St. Clair truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial may take longer.
- How do I open an auto accident case? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in St. Clair, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. The Dixon Injury Firm’s truck accident lawyers are here to help victims and their families.
Contact Your St. Clair, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you could be in a truck-related crash. Chris Dixon proud to represent clients and their families in St. Clair and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Call Chris Dixon 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. The Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Clair, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. We support St. Clair victims with prompt, experienced legal representation. Some of the areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near St. Clair and in Missouri and Illinois. Contact us if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with additional info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our St. Clair, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.