Truck Accident Attorney in St. Elmo, IL
Contact a St. Elmo, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Elmo, IL. At the Dixon Injury Firm, our attorneys offer legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in St. Elmo, IL, get vehicle and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck accidents. It’s our job at Dixon to assist St. Elmo victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Elmo support car accident victims throughout the Greater St. Louis area who are in need of legal counsel. Below are some highlights victims in St. Elmo, IL, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of all injury claims involve traffic collisions.. Five percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year because of truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get varies on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in St. Elmo consider lost career opportunity, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehab, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in St. Elmo can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Semi-truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- Most commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 occured on insterstates and freeways, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to our St. Elmo truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 service, free consultations, and case reviews. See our recent victories here.
Having settled $35 million clients and their families, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in St. Elmo, IL. It is essential for victims to reach out to us now if you have been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you get a St. Elmo truck accident lawyer, the faster you can get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24/7 to St. Elmo clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in St. Elmo, IL.
There’s a variety of types of truck accident cases that may happen in St. Elmo. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on the state your in and precedents. There are hundreds of truck accidents in Missouri every year. It’s vital to get a truck accident attorney in St. Elmo as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles a number of road construction accidents each year. All said and done, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which equals about 10% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly three-fourths of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Compensation for St. Elmo Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have one goal: To get you the compensation you deserve. The personal injury lawyers can help you find out how much your St. Elmo truck accident claim is worth. There are various reasons a claim is worth as much as it is for a St. Elmo, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture could develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it is so important to contact a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in St. Elmo, IL
Chris Dixon is a notable St. Elmo truck accident lawyer. His firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Bike, pedestrian, car, and truck accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our St. Elmo clients.
You can find a few more commonly asked questions about St. Elmo truck accident cases:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck crash claim? Dixon offers free legal services to St. Elmo truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If you win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in St. Elmo? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you this number varies dramatically based on a number of “what-ifs”. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your St. Elmo truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How long does it take to settle a case? This also depends on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident case? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in St. Elmo, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to help.
Contact Your St. Elmo, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the tens of thousands of truck accidents each year, you or a family member may become a victim in a truck-related accident. We’re proud to serve clients and their families in St. Elmo and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Elmo, IL, look forward to hearing from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other types of injury cases. Dixon supports St. Elmo victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near St. Elmo and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact Dixon if you or a family member have been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to give you with additional information about winning claims. Our St. Elmo, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.