Truck Accident Attorney in St. Louis, MO
Contact a St. Louis, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Louis, MO. At Dixon, our lawyers offer legal counsel to victims were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in St. Louis, MO, win vehicle and personal injury compensation lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist St. Louis victims and their families with veteran legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Louis are here to help car accident victims throughout Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips potential victims in St. Louis, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and pursuing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 50 percent of personal injury cases involve motor vehicle wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, about 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, there’s a 97% chance for a fatality, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident fees, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive depends on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in St. Louis take into consideration pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in St. Louis can help you maximize your compensation. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average award for an injury claim is somewhere around $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Tractor-trailer accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- An overwhelming percentage of large truck accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our St. Louis truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, free consultations, and case reviews. View Dixon’s cases here.
Having won upwards of for clients, Chris Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in St. Louis, MO. It’s important for victims and their families to call our firm now if you’ve been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a St. Louis truck accident attorney, the faster you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to St. Louis clients.
Common Truck Accident Cases in St. Louis, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accident claims that happen in St. Louis. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of commercial truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s crucial to get a truck accident attorney in St. Louis as soon as you can. Here are some common types of truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles lots of road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, which equals about 9.5% of annual auto-related fatalities. About half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle wrecks involve other vehicles.
Rewards for St. Louis Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have a single goal: To get you the compensation you need. The injury lawyers can help you figure out how much your St. Louis truck accident case or claim is worth. There are many reasons that impact the amount a claim or lawsuit is worth for a St. Louis, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring up the fact that insurers or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney.
Winning a Truck Accident Claim in St. Louis, MO
Chris Dixon is a notable St. Louis truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. Check out recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Below, you will find more common questions about St. Louis truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a truck accident case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal representation to St. Louis truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If you win the case, legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck crash claim in St. Louis? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you that this number differs is difficult to predict without investigating the claim. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your St. Louis truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also varies on a number of factors. The sooner you begin the process by contacting a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a traffic accident claim? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in St. Louis, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Call Your St. Louis, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Considering the 1000’s of truck accidents every year, it may only be a matter of time until you’re involved in one. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in St. Louis and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Louis, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a variety of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports St. Louis victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a complete list of our service areas near St. Louis and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more info about the claims process. Our St. Louis, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.