Truck Accident Attorney in St. Paul, MO
Call a St. Paul, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Paul, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys provide legal counsel to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps St. Paul, MO, families receive car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck crashes. It’s our job to assist St. Paul victims with veteran legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys now for a case review and more information.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Paul help car accident victims and their families in Illinois and Missouri who are in need of legal help. Below are some highlights potential clients in St. Paul, MO, may need to be aware of about car and truck accidents and bringing a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly half of all personal injury claims involve car and truck wrecks.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers can weigh 20-30 times more than passenger cars, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s fatality rate is only three percent.
- Usually, insurance companies pay half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of reimbursement you may be able to get depends on the case. Usually, truck accident claims in St. Paul consider pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages and career opportunity, and others. Truck accident attorneys in St. Paul can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to sue.
- The average personal injury award is in the neighborhood $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability cases are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Commercial truck crashes, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Nearly 4,000 people die in large truck accidents annually.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. 32 percent of fatalities in 2016 happened at insterstates and freeways, and only 7 percent (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as reaching out to the St. Paul truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 service, free case reviews, and consultations. Check out our recent victories here.
Having won over for clients, is a leading truck accident attorney in St. Paul, MO. It is important for victims and their families to contact us today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you hire a St. Paul truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the compensation you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to St. Paul clients.
Common Truck Accident Claims in St. Paul, MO.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that may happen in St. Paul. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these car crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of commercial truck crashes in Missouri per year. It’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney in St. Paul as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident cases:
We also see lots of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths per year, which makes up 9.5% of annual traffic-related fatalities. About 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual fatalities. According to HG, nearly 75 percent of motorcycle injuries involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Paul Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal in mind: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys can help you find out how much your St. Paul truck accident claim or case is worth. There are multiple reasons that determine your compensation for a St. Paul, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to point out that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for a victim’s current and future expenses. A fracture could turn into a much larger concern once you settle, which is exactly why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case in St. Paul, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected St. Paul truck accident lawyer. His firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent case settlements here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
Here are more things to know about St. Paul truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to pursue a traffic accident case? Dixon provides free legal counsel to St. Paul truck accident victims. There is no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the settlement.
- What is the payout if I win a truck crash claim in St. Paul? Your injury lawyer will likely tell you this number differs based on a number of factors. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your St. Paul truck accident attorney works to maximize the reward victims deserve.
- How cases take to settle? This also depends on numerous factors. The sooner you start the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a truck accident claim? It is simple: Call a truck accident attorney in St. Paul, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your St. Paul, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are 1000’s of truck accidents each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. The Dixon Injury Firm proud to represent clients and their families in St. Paul and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Call us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional info about our case reviews and free consultations. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Paul, MO, look forward to hearing from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Our firm supports St. Paul victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. These include the following:
See below for a full list of Dixon Injury Firm’s service areas near St. Paul and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you or a family member have been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to give you with more information about the claims process. Our St. Paul, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.