Truck Accident Attorney in St. Peters, MO
Call a St. Peters, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Peters, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal representation to victims who were injured in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps families in St. Peters, MO, win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement from insurance claims and lawsuits. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck wrecks. It’s our goal to assist St. Peters victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Feel free to contact our truck accident attorneys today for a consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in St. Peters are here to help car accident victims in Missouri and Illinois who need legal help. Here are a few things clients in St. Peters, MO, may need to be aware of about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of injury cases involve car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the remaining 28 percent “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks can weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, nearly 4,000 people die each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, the fatality rate is more than 90 percent, while the driver’s mortality rate is only 3 percent.
- On average, insurers pay 50 percent of accident fees, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you can receive varies on the case. Usually, truck crash claims in St. Peters take into consideration medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and any punitive damages. Truck accident attorneys in St. Peters can help you maximize your reimbursement. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek compensation from.
- The average award for an injury claim is approximately $31,000. Product liability and medical malpractice claims are usually worth more than car, truck, or other vehicle accidents. Truck accidents, however, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents every year.
- Most semi-truck accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 were on insterstates and freeways, and just 7% (281 deaths) on minor roads.
- Getting legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as simple as calling the St. Peters truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, free case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s recent case results here.
Having won upwards of throughout his career, is a leading truck accident attorney in St. Peters, MO. It’s crucial for victims and their families to get in touch with our firm today if you have been in a truck-related crash. The sooner you get a St. Peters truck accident attorney, the sooner you can get the reward you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to St. Peters clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in St. Peters, MO.
There’s a variety of kinds of truck accident cases that can happen in St. Peters. According to the RMIIA, the costs of these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck accidents in Missouri every year. It is pertinent to call a truck accident attorney in St. Peters as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident claims:
We also see a number of road construction accidents each year. On average, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths each year, making up 9.5% of all auto-related deaths. Around 500,000 cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 annual deaths. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Reimbursement for St. Peters Truck Accident Claims
The truck accident attorneys at Dixon have a single goal: To get you the reimbursement you need. Our lawyers help you figure out how much your St. Peters truck accident case or claim is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a St. Peters, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will account for your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern once you settle, which is precisely why it’s essential to hire a truck accident attorney as soon as you can.
Winning a Truck Accident Case in St. Peters, MO
Chris Dixon is a respected St. Peters truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal counsel from the Dixon Injury Firm. We fight to win.
Here are a few more common questions about St. Peters truck accident claims:
- What does it cost to pursue a traffic accident claim? The Dixon Injury Firm offers free legal services to St. Peters truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a truck accident case in St. Peters? Your truck accident lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your St. Peters truck accident attorney will work to maximize the reward you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also depends on a variety of factors. The sooner you begin the process by calling a truck accident lawyer, the faster you can settle. The majority of cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I bring a truck wreck case? It is easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in St. Peters, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free case review and consultation. You have nothing to lose. Dixon’s truck accident attorneys are here to help victims and their families.
Call Your St. Peters, MO Truck Accident Attorney Now
Since there are thousands of truck crashes each year, you may be involved in an accident. We are proud to represent clients and their families in St. Peters and throughout Missouri and Illinois. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more info about our services and a free case review. The Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Peters, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to representing truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a plethora of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports St. Peters victims with prompt, experienced legal counsel. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near St. Peters and in the Greater St. Louis area. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more information about truck accident claims. Our St. Peters, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.