Truck Accident Attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Contact a Ste. Genevieve, MO, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Ste. Genevieve, MO. At Dixon, our attorneys offer legal counsel to people who lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Ste. Genevieve, MO, families win vehicle and personal injury reimbursement lawsuits and insurers. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. We specialize in commercial and semi-truck collisions. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Ste. Genevieve victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for a free consultation and case review.
The truck accident attorneys in Ste. Genevieve are here to support car accident victims throughout Missouri and Illinois who are in need of legal representation. Here’s a handful of tips clients in Ste. Genevieve, MO, may need to know about car and truck accidents and fighting a truck accident claim.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, nearly 52 percent of all personal injury cases involve motor vehicle collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing “other.”
- Loaded semi-trucks weigh more than 25 times than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- Typically, insurance companies pay out half of accident costs, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The amount of reimbursement you can receive varies on the claim. Usually, truck accident claims in Ste. Genevieve consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Ste. Genevieve can help you maximize your compensation. There may be multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $31,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically worth more than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck accidents, on the other hand, are often worth upwards of 2 million. Approximately 4,000 people die in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial trucking accidents happen on major roads. One-third of fatalities in 2016 happened at freeways and interstates, and just 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Receiving legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm is as easy as reaching out to our Ste. Genevieve truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon offers 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. View our recent victories here.
Having settled more than $35,000,000 throughout his career, Dixon is a leading truck accident attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO. It is vital for victims and their families to reach out to our firm today if you’ve been in a truck-related collision. The sooner you hire a Ste. Genevieve truck accident lawyer, the sooner you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Ste. Genevieve clients.
Common Types of Truck Accident Claims in Ste. Genevieve, MO.
There’s various kinds of truck accidents that may happen in Ste. Genevieve. According to the RMIIA, the compensation for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are 100s of truck accidents in Missouri per year. It’s essential to call a truck accident attorney in Ste. Genevieve as soon as you’re able to. Below, we’ve listed common types of truck accident claims:
We also handle a number of road construction accidents each year. All in all, there are approximately 4,000 commercial truck deaths every year, which makes up 10% of all traffic-related fatalities. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 fatalities annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Compensation for Ste. Genevieve Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you the compensation you need. Our attorneys help you find out how much your Ste. Genevieve truck accident case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Ste. Genevieve, MO, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Consortium
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It is important to bring awareness to the fact that insurance companies or judges and juries will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a major concern down the road, which is precisely why it’s essential to contact a truck accident attorney as soon as possible.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim in Ste. Genevieve, MO
Christopher Dixon is a notable Ste. Genevieve truck accident lawyer. He and his firm has built a reputation on results. View Dixon’s recent cases here. Car, truck, bike, and pedestrian accident victims can expect professional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win cases for our Ste. Genevieve clients.
Here are a few more commonly asked questions about Ste. Genevieve truck accident claims:
- How much does it cost to begin an injury case? The Dixon Injury Firm provides free legal counsel to Ste. Genevieve truck accident victims. There’s no initial cost to new clients. If we win the case, legal fees are paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- How much can I win a case? Your injury lawyer will most likely tell you this number varies dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, as well as the total amount of lost wages, medical expenses, and emotional harm. Your Ste. Genevieve truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement you deserve.
- How long does it take to win a claim? This also varies on a variety of factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can reach a settlement. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I open a traffic accident claim? It’s easy: Contact a truck accident attorney in Ste. Genevieve, MO, today at (314) 409-7060 for a free consultation and case review. There’s nothing to lose. Our truck accident attorneys are here to you and your family.
Contact Your Ste. Genevieve, MO Truck Accident Attorney Today
Considering the 1000’s of truck crashes each year, there’s a chance you may be in an incident. Chris Dixon proud to serve clients and their families in Ste. Genevieve and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about the services we offer and a free case consultation. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve, MO, look forward to hearing back from you.
Other Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. Dixon supports Ste. Genevieve victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Ste. Genevieve and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We’ve also provided Frequently Asked Questions to provide you with more info about winning claims. Our Ste. Genevieve, MO, Truck Accident Attorneys are here to help.