Truck Accident Attorney in Steeleville, IL
Call a Steeleville, IL, truck accident lawyer at the Dixon Injury Firm if you’ve been in an accident.
Truck Accident Attorneys in Steeleville, IL. At Dixon, our lawyers provide legal representation to people were injured or lost family in large truck accidents. The Dixon Injury Firm helps Steeleville, IL, families win car or truck accidents and personal injury reimbursement both in and out of court. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Dixon specializes in semi- and large commercial truck wrecks. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to assist Steeleville victims and their families with experienced legal representation. Please contact our truck accident attorneys now for free case review and consultation.
The Steeleville truck accident attorneys are here to help car accident victims and their families throughout Illinois and Missouri who need legal representation. Here’s a handful of things clients in Steeleville, IL, may need to know about truck accidents and fighting a truck accident case.
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, close to 52 percent of all personal injury cases were a result of car and truck collisions.. 5 percent involve product liability, 15 percent medical malpractice, and the 28 percent remaniing are defined as “other.”
- Loaded tractor-trailers weigh 20-30 times more than passenger vehicles, and take much longer to brake. According to the IIHS, around 4,000 people are killed each year due to commercial truck accidents. In semi-truck vs. car collisions, fatalities occur 97% of the time, while the driver’s mortality rate is only three percent.
- On average, insurance companies pay nearly half of accident costs, according to the NHTSA. The amount of compensation you may be able to get depends on the case. Typically, truck accident claims in Steeleville consider any punitive damages, lost wages, medical bills and future rehabilitation, pain and suffering, and so on. Truck accident attorneys in Steeleville can help you maximize your reimbursement. There are often multiple at-fault parties to seek reimbursement from.
- The average compensation for personal injuries is approximately $30,000. Medical malpractice and product liability claims are typically more expensive to defendants than motor vehicle accidents and premise liability. Semi-truck wrecks, on the other hand, are often worth six or seven figures. Nearly 4,000 people are killed in large truck accidents each year.
- An overwhelming percentage of commercial truck accidents occur on major roads. Nearly a third of fatalities in 2016 were at freeways and interstates, and only 7 percent (281 fatalities) on minor roads.
- Getting legal counsel at the Dixon Injury Firm is as straightforward as reaching out to our Steeleville truck accident attorneys at (314) 409-7060. Chris Dixon provides 24/7 support, no-hassle case reviews, and consultations. See Dixon’s victories here.
Having won more than $35,000,000 for clients, Dixon has become a leading truck accident attorney in Steeleville, IL. It’s vital for victims to get in touch with us today if you’ve been in a truck-related accident. The sooner you hire a Steeleville truck accident lawyer, the quicker you can get the reimbursement you deserve. We’re available 24/7 to Steeleville clients.
Types of Truck Accident Cases in Steeleville, IL.
There’s various types of truck accident claims that happen in Steeleville. According to the RMIIA, the reimbursement for these auto crashes varies based on precedents and the state the accident occured. There are hundreds of large truck wrecks in Missouri every year. It’s vital to call a truck accident attorney in Steeleville as soon as possible. Below, we’ve listed common truck accident cases:
Dixon also handles several road construction accidents every year. All in all, there are about 4,000 commercial truck fatalities each year, making up 9.5% of annual traffic-related deaths. Around half a million cyclists are injured with nearly 1,000 deaths annually. HG reports that nearly 75 percent of motorcycle accidents involve other vehicles.
Rewards for Steeleville Truck Accident Cases
The truck accident attorneys at the Dixon Injury Firm have one goal: To get you and your family the compensation you deserve. Our personal injury and truck accident attorneys help you understand how much your Steeleville truck accident claim or case is worth. There are various reasons that affect how much your case may be worth for a Steeleville, IL, truck accident. These include:
- Ambulance Fees
- Funeral Costs
- Pain and Suffering
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Household/Vehicle Modifications
- Lost Wages
- Loss of Career Potential
- Reduced Earning Capacity
- Loss of Joy of Life
- Punitive Damages
- Wrongful Deaths
- Court Fees
It’s important to bring awareness to the fact that insurers or judges will take into consideration your current and future expenses. A fracture may develop into a larger concern weeks after the accident, which is exactly why it’s crucial to contact a truck accident attorney.
How to Win a Truck Accident Claim in Steeleville, IL
Chris Dixon is a well-reviewed Steeleville truck accident attorney. He and his firm has built its reputation on results. See our recent case settlements here. Pedestrian, truck, car, and bike accident victims can expect exceptional legal representation from the Dixon Injury Firm. The Dixon Injury Firm fights to win.
You can find more commonly asked questions about Steeleville truck accident cases:
- How much does it cost to start an injury claim? Dixon provides free legal counsel to Steeleville truck accident victims. There is no initial cost for new clients. If we win the case, any legal fees will be paid based on a percentage of the reward.
- What is the payout if I win a case? Your truck accident lawyer will likely tell you that this number differs dramatically. Comparative fault is a factor, in addition to the the sum of any medical bills, lifestyle changes, lost wages, and other expenses. Your Steeleville truck accident attorney will work to maximize the settlement victims deserve.
- How long do claims take to settle? This also varies on numerous factors. The quicker you begin the process by calling a truck accident attorney, the faster you can settle. Most cases are settled outside of court, but anything that goes to trial can take longer.
- How do I start an auto accident claim? It is simple: Contact a truck accident attorney in Steeleville, IL, today at (314) 409-7060 for a case review and free consultation. You have nothing to lose. Our truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Contact Your Steeleville, IL Truck Accident Attorney Today
Since there are 1000’s of truck crashes every year, you may be involved in an accident. Dixon proud to serve clients in Steeleville and throughout Illinois and Missouri. Reach out to the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our services, a free case review, and consultation. The Truck Accident Lawyers in Steeleville, IL, look forward to hearing back from you.
Additional Legal Services
In addition to helping truck accident victims, the Dixon Injury Firm has experience in a number of other sorts of injury cases. We support Steeleville victims and their families with prompt, experienced legal representation. The areas we cover include the following:
See below for a full list of our service areas near Steeleville and throughout St. Louis and Southern Illinois. Contact us if you’ve been injured. We have also provided Frequently Asked Questions below to provide you with more info about settling claims and lawsuits. Our Steeleville, IL, Truck Accident Attorneys can help.